Kit Tiny Homes
Build a home you can call your own
Australians love a bit of DIY, so it’s no surprise that kit homes (AKA flat pack homes) have become increasingly popular for people looking for an affordable way to enter the housing market. Kits to construct tiny homes are also a part of this exciting trend.
If the lure of a tiny home is calling your name, the experts at Alphaline Homes can help you explore your options.
We offer a range of beautifully designed, tiny home kits which are suitable for singles, couples and even families with children.
They can also be used for short or long term additional accommodation for family members or even serve as an affordable alternative to an extension on your existing home.
Our DIY kits are easy to assemble and require no special know-how or equipment. Kits can be purchased inclusive of a trailer, or if you’d like to assemble your tiny home on a slab, you can simply purchase a kit without a trailer.
These tiny homes are designed to spec but custom alterations can be made to suit your needs. You’ll also have several colour schemes and cladding options to choose from to make your new home truly your own within our selection studio.
We have a range of tiny home sizes available, with the minimum length being 3600mm and the maximum length being 12000mm. Depending on the specific home design, the base of our trailers will be as close to 750mm off the ground as possible. All home designs are 4.3m in height including the trailer.
We also offer completed tiny homes. Click here to learn more.
Standard inclusions for maximum liveability
Just because our tiny home kits are small, it doesn’t mean you have to forgo the features you find in a traditional modern house. We design every tiny home with comfort and liveability in mind.
Some of our standard inclusions are:
- Colorbond roof with sarking and R1.8 insulation
- Gutters and trims
- A large range of external cladding options
- Aluminium framed windows and glass sliding doors
- Security keyed windows and door locks – choice of 9 different colours
- Flyscreens to all opening windows and sliding doors
- Front door – selection of timber and aluminium doors
- 22 roof/gutter colours to choose from
- Termite treated timber frame including a loft
- 19mm plywood timber floor supplied and installed (if on a trailer)
- 3500 – 4500 kg GVM (depending on the length of the home)
- Plated with Vehicle Identification Number
- Duragal frame – painted black with 2-pac paint
- Electric brakes on all wheels
- Sun raiser wheels
- Jockey wheel and adjustable support on each corner for levelling
- Spare wheel
- Provision deck on draw bar for air conditioning
If you want to take your tiny home to the next level, we have optional upgrades available such as:
- Internal lining, internal doors and trims
- No labour is included to erect the walls, however we can assemble the frame, cladding and roof to bring the home to lock up stage on request – POA
- Delivery can be arranged and quoted for anywhere in Australia.
Tiny homes built tough
One of the greatest advantages of a tiny home on a trailer is being able to relocate if you want to.
To ensure our flat pack homes can withstand the rigors of travel, no brittle materials are used in our kits.
The wall and ceiling frames are engineered to an N3 wind rating.
So you can be completely confident our tiny homes are designed to last.
Ready to go tiny?
To learn more about our tiny homes, or to request a no obligation consultation, simply fill out the form below. One of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your enquiry.