Standard inclusions for maximum livability
Just because our tiny homes are small doesn’t mean you have to forgo the features you find in a traditional modern house. We design every tiny home with comfort, livability and sustainability in mind.
Some of our standard inclusions are:
- 600mm deep kitchen benches
- Full size shower
- 90mm engineered steel framing
- Gas cooktop, hot water
- Wall and ceiling insulation
- 3500 – 4500 kg GVM (depending on the length of the home)
- Plated with Vehicle Identification Number
- Duragal frame
- Electric brakes on all wheels
- Sun raiser wheels
- Jockey wheel and adjustable support on each corner for levelling
- Provision deck on draw bar for air conditioning
Ready to go tiny?
To learn more about our tiny homes, or to request a no obligation consultation, simply fill out the form below. One of our friendly team members will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your enquiry.